A little bit about me...
I grew up in Michigan, pursued my passion for art and design by attending College for Creative Studies. I graduated in December of 2009 with a BFA in Graphic Design and a Focus in Fiber Textile Design.
I currently reside in Mississippi, with my husband, and two children. In my free time I enjoy being with my family, traveling, photography/videography, typography, finding hidden details and reading for self-growth.
I believe you are only as smart as the books you read, the experiences you learn from, and the people you surround yourself with.
• Perpetual student
• 8+ years of design experience
• 5+ years of leadership experience
• Keen eye for details
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud | Ai, Id, Pr, Ps, Au, Ae, and Acrobat
• Proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint, Word, and Excel
• Strategic mindset, can balance multiple projects and deadlines.